Avocado toast tends to be a go-to of ours for breakfast. We never tire of it. How could we? There are so many different toppings you can pair with it and well, it just always tastes good. It's also an easy breakfast to serve when you are having house guests and the presentation gets mouths watering. Spread the avocado on toast points and serve on a cutting board for all to devour. Add hard boiled eggs to make the breakfast a little more filling. You will have happy guests - guaranteed! Go to the jump for the recipe...
Avocado Toast Points with Garden Herbs and Radishes
- 3 ripe avocados
- 4 slices multi-grain bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon garlic chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- Maldon sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of lemon
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado.
- Drizzle olive oil on the bread and toast in the oven.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue mashing/mixing.
- Spread the avocado on the toast, place the radish and lemon slices on top.
- Sprinkle with a little more Maldon sea salt.
- Garnish with some additional parsley leaves and garlic chives.