7.19.2015

Tabletop: A Green and White Country Brunch

Last weekend our friend Jessica was visiting us from Florida. It was such a treat to have her at "Pond View," and to indulge in all things country together. On Sunday, I cooked up a big brunch that was full of our fresh finds from the local farmer's market. I set an inviting green and white tabletop to tie in with the expansive green surroundings. I find it always makes guests feel special when you take the time to style a tabletop just for them. I layered two different patterns and finished the table with simple fresh cut cosmos and hydrangeas from the garden. I arranged the hydrangeas in three separate vases and then pushed them close together - this helps create scale without fuss, and afterwards the arrangements can be spread throughout the house.  We sipped mimosa's (a mix of pink grapefruit and orange juice - fresh squeezed) and lingered for hours as we took in the quietness of the countryside.


No comments:

Post a Comment