Hope you all are having a wonderful Fourth of July. Here is to our great nation and our independence! Read more for the recipe...
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 6-8 ounces white rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or to taste
- 2-3 cups ice
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Combine the ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into mason jars or glassware of choice.
- Add some additional ice, and basil for garnish.
Makes: 3-4 servings