Whether you want to splurge or stay budget-friendly, here are 10 gift ideas for the culinary-inclined dad...
1. Age Your Own Woodsville Whiskey Kit: Dad can now be the master of his nightcap. The kit comes complete with step-by-step instructions and it only takes 3-6 months before he will be sipping on his own aged whiskey.
2. Monogrammed Steak Brand, Triple-Initial: Dad can add a personal touch to his grilling and also display it on the wall, perhaps in his "man-cave."
3. Flavors of America Salt Collection: Dad can have fun experimenting with these 11 gourmet salts with flavors ranging from citrus infused to American hardwood smoked.
4. Hole Slab XL: Made from 100% walnut, this cutting/serving board is rich color with handsome lines.
5. Stone Drink Dispenser: An upgraded version of a typical tap, the stone drink dispenser offers a cool design and texture.
6. Stuart & Co. Fish Rub: All-natural and handmade with reusable packaging! This fish rub is great for grilling the local catch of the day.
7. Laguiole en Aubrac Carving Set: Handcrafted in France, this carving set is like no other. With a choice of handles and an aesthetically pleasing design, dad will be confident when carving.
8. Seven Fires: Grilling The Argentine Way: What culinary-inclined dad is not looking to explore new grilling techniques and mix his style up a bit? Francis Mallman, brings a creative and unique approach to grilling.
9. Stuart & Co. Barbecue Sauce: Handcrafted in small batches, this BBQ sauce has just the right amount of smoky bourbon flavor. And it goes perfectly with gift #10.
10. SmokinTex Smoker: Heck - yeah! This stainless steel smoker will bring authentic Texas style ranch BBQ home. All the other dad's in the neighborhood will be jealous of his new toy!