7.03.2014

Tabletop: Classic Blue and White

Blue and white is my ultimate favorite color combination. It always looks chic and classic. With the Fourth of July upon us, I set-up a small patriotic garden party on the lawn.....



I choose a mix of varying patterns all within the same hue of blue. The tablecloth and napkins are from a local fabric store. Buying fabric instead of finished linens is a cost effective way to be able to change your tabletop looks according to the occasion. The barn is my pop of red! 


We planted twelve endless summer hydrangeas last year, and they are flourishing. I placed the table right next to them to give off more of a garden feel. 



Slices of seedless watermelon are placed out on a vintage platter for a snack when guests arrive. No one can resist juicy, cold watermelon in the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment