Roasted Cauliflower, Shiso and Sunflower Shoots
- 1//2 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shiso, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons mixed fresh herbs ( thyme, chives, and marjoram)
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic fig vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
- In a medium-size bowl, toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Place onto a baking sheet.
- Roast until golden, about 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and add shiso, sunflower shoots, and herbs.
- Add balsamic fig vinegar, toss and serve.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Makes: 4 servings