3.20.2014

First Day of SPRING!







































Well, the day we have all been waiting for, especially in the Northeast, has finally arrived!! The spring equinox is upon us and I am rejoicing! Who cares if the weather forecast says it may snow later this week?! Just knowing that winter is behind us and warm sunny days are ahead, makes me one happy girl. I plan to pick up a bunch of tulips this afternoon, cook a light and healthy dinner full of fresh veggies, and mix-up a batch of pink mojitos to be sipped outside, of course! To further relish in my spring  fever, I have been pinning away onto my pinterest board, "All Things Spring." If you are needing some inspiration, we would love for you to follow our board. Here are to the birds chirping, the flowers blooming, open toe shoes and outside get togethers! Hope you have a great first day of spring!!


Images: Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment