6.11.2013

Tabletop: English Garden Style Luncheon


Embracing all the time I spent in the garden this weekend and of course the peonies, I put together a  simple English style alfresco luncheon. Playing up feminine details with a mix of vintage linens and vases, this was a super easy table to set. 


The casual arrangements of "fresh-from-the-garden" flowers, truly set the stage and instantly created the informal English garden like feel. 



Chilled rosé wine is a given for a ladies summer soirée and per usual, I also came up with a summery signature drink, which I will be sharing on the blog tomorrow. 

 

I broke out my Wedgwood China in Wild Strawberry and kept the number of dishes to a minimum.

In terms of the menu, think light, simple and seasonal...summer greens from the garden, gazpacho soup, tea sandwiches, herb chicken salad, crustless vegetable quiche and homemade berry sorbets for dessert. 


Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday and be sure to pop back in this week for more tabletop inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment